Weed candies?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DennyPhantom
Flag: United States of America
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Weed candies?

Postby DennyPhantom » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Hey. I have a question, who here ever did weed candies? If yes then share the recipe, please.

CatinBox
Flag: United States of America

Re: Weed candies?

Postby CatinBox » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:51 pm

Yes, I cooked lonce. For this recipe. You can also try, just open the windows in your kitchen for airing, otherwise the smell of the weed will remain there forever. The recipe is kind of simple, you should get it.
Can i get an Amen?

Return to “BEN HARPER: English forum”