Kisses/pressure drop

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Moose73
Flag: Canada
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kisses/pressure drop

Postby Moose73 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:01 am

With Ben coming back to the Commodore in Vancouver for the first time since '05 it got me thinking back to that show. The highlight was the Steal My Kisses/Pressure Drop medley at the end. Has anyone ever heard a good audio quality version of it. All I've ever found in the last 12 years was a tinny version from the 930 club on that same tour. I've been looking ever since for a better version.

Return to “BEN HARPER: English forum”