Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals - Call It What It Is (lyric video)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
innocent03
Site Admin
Flag: France

Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals - Call It What It Is (lyric video)

Postby innocent03 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:13 am

Extrait du site Esquire:

"As for this lyric video, which Esquire is proud to premiere, Harper says, 'This is a problem of such profound moment, and yet it's ancient, too. So it's clear that we simply can't talk about it enough. We cannot be silent. Humbly, I wanted those words—'Call It What It Is'—to be the writing on the wall. And so, for the video, we did just that. The artist is Andy Dolan. Can you imagine? He writes better with a spray can than I do with a pen. That wall is in Flatbush, Brooklyn, indoors. Andy can't get arrested for public vandalism, or it's trouble for him. So we just found him a nice wall to rent and render something beautiful. It's an installation! I would imagine they painted over it, unless they have really good taste.'"

Source:

perc@flo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals - Call It What It Is (lyric video)

Postby perc@flo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Ce titre est beaucoup plus alléchant que Pink Balloon. On retrouve l'identité de BHIC . En attendant la suite.

Return to “BEN HARPER: Forum Français”