best hearing aid?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DennyPhantom
Flag: United States of America
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

best hearing aid?

Postby DennyPhantom » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 am

What is your best hearing aid? What do you think which company is better?

CatinBox
Flag: United States of America

Re: best hearing aid?

Postby CatinBox » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:15 am

I bought myself a hearing aid in the company . I really liked the price. I was given a full inspection of the ear canal, checked the hearing and then ordered. People are pleasant in communication and I still go with their hearing aids and usually I hear everything very well. And it’s just great
Can i get an Amen?

Return to “BEN HARPER: English forum”