InWeed

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JohnnyBo
Flag: Australia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

InWeed

Postby JohnnyBo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Hey guys. As you know, I have a difficult period in my life. My doctor prescribed me smoking marijuana. I'm confused. I've never done this and I've never smoked. Can there be a healthier option?

DoktorWho
Flag: Australia

Re: InWeed

Postby DoktorWho » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Of course there are many ways . If you are worried, you do not need to use this smoking. There are many different ways to consume cannabis and weed is not anything bad that would be afraid of it. You will find it more useful than any other sedative. And this will only improve your health.

Return to “BEN HARPER: English forum”