Hobby

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DoktorWho
Flag: Australia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hobby

Postby DoktorWho » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi guys. What do you do in your free time? What's your hobby?

JohnnyBo

Re: Hobby

Postby JohnnyBo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:55 pm

My hobby that I will never betray: the search and purchase of . It fascinates me from a young age. I have a lot of friends with the same hobby, I'm constantly looking for new copies, and I also found a lot of profitable services because of which my hobby does not allow me to spend large sums of money!

Jeffy

Re: Hobby

Postby Jeffy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Hello! I like traveling very much. On weekends I try to travel outside the city to the lake or to the nearest villages. And during vacation I like to have a rest in other countries. Last time I've been in Venice. This is a unique city! In addition to common attractions I recommend to visit the . A classic Venetian building with a courtyard and a chic decoration.

Return to “BEN HARPER: English forum”