The relevance of engraving

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JohnnyBo
Flag: Australia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The relevance of engraving

Postby JohnnyBo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:59 pm

I want to open my own business, and I have an idea about how the place will look. But instead of news boards or graffiti, I want to use engraving in interior design. Are there any suggestions?

DoktorWho

Re: The relevance of engraving

Postby DoktorWho » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Sounds like a damn interesting idea. Will you spread the cards for what business? Engravers are not so often ordered. But in many cases when it is appropriate, it looks really cool.

CatinBox
Flag: United States of America

Postby CatinBox » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Well, I just need to fart. Good? No one would tell me that it's bad. What is natural, it's not ugly
Can i get an Amen?

JohnnyBo

Postby JohnnyBo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:52 pm

While I'm developing a plan, I do not want to tell everything. But this is something very interesting, and this is what I was going to do for a very long time.

JohnnyBo

Postby JohnnyBo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:54 pm

DoktorWho

Postby DoktorWho » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Then success to you and good luck in many matters. I think that you took this business seriously, and with such a grip you are doomed to success. For some purposes, I used the service from . I can say about them that they do their job qualitatively and quickly. There were no comments to them. Highly recommend!

JohnnyBo

Postby JohnnyBo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:07 pm

Return to “BEN HARPER: English forum”